Thursday, March 10, 2005

Day One

In bed at 12:30, up at 6:30 - things are really cooking at Systinet - we're creating new, large opportunities daily. Off today to Tyson's Corner, VA for a series of 3 back to back meetings, then up to the Annapolis area to meet some of our secretive friends in black suits to speak to them about modernizing their IT infrastructure :-). Then, we're on a mad dash to the airport to catch a 6:20 flight back to Boston. It will feel great to be home to spend time with my lovely lady and get a good night of sleep in my own bed!

Questions I've been trying to guide myself by lately:

1) Am I balancing work/life?
2) Am I taking steps to concentrate on a healthy life?
3) Am I enjoying myself?
4) How would I like to be treated in this situation?
5) At the end of the day, what did I learn today?

Had a great discussion last night with our Founder and some of our friends from Oracle. It sparked quite a bit of thought in my mind on "passion" and "sense of urgency." More to come on that in future posts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home