Saturday, March 19, 2005

Hockey, House Cleaning, Exercise and Editing

Time to relax for a change! Today, I'll be spending some time doing some house cleaning and catching up on my exercise routine. I'm also going to be working on editing a new paper that we're working on at Systinet focused on our exciting Federal business.

Last night I attended the Hockey East games where we saw my girlfriend's beloved Boston University get shelled by the University of New Hampshire. The night's biggest tragedy was that the beer stands were shut off shortly after I arrived due to two fights after Game 1, where Boston College ousted Maine in the 2nd overtime. I guess passionate fans + over indulgence in beer don't mix all that well...

That's about it for now. I'll be back on Sunday night or Monday AM. Look for a piece next week on entrepreneurial work ethic vs. traditional "line job" work ethic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home