Monday, March 28, 2005

Just Google it...

I've been a big, big fan of using the latest search technology ever since the advent of the Internet. I was "all about" AltaVista back in 1994, then it was Northern Light, Excite, DogPile, Ask Jeeves - and so on. Now - I don't recall the last time I heard someone say "I'm going to Excite that, or I'm going to Yahoo that." I do, however, hear people say just about every day - I'm going to go "Google that"... What took Kleenex, Xerox and Coca Cola 50 years to establish, these guys have done it in 5... Today, I read perhaps one of the best articles on Google that I've seen yet. These guys had all the characteristics of the quintessential entrepreneur - passion, work ethic, sense of urgency, determination, patience, blinders and luck. Definitely worth a read...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home