Saturday, March 26, 2005

R&R...

Taking some time, for one of the first times in a long time, for a little R&R. We went to a fantastic French bistro in Boston last night on Charles St. called "Restaurant Torch." We (my girlfriend and I) shared the Butternut Squash soup, Endive/Bacon/Blue cheese salad and the Sea Bass for dinner. Definitely recommend it for any long time Bostonians looking to try something new or those who are stopping by for a visit.

Other than that, it feels nice to take a couple of days to clear my head, as it has been an extremely busy three months at Systinet. I took a second to count today and I've been on twenty-five flights since January 1st! Probably the most memorable was a trip from Boston to Long Beach, CA to Atlanta - leaving Boston at 6AM, arriving finally in Atlanta at 10:45PM. That did not leave much room for error!

More on Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home