Sunday, March 05, 2006

Where in the world is Mr. Bertrand?

So... apologies for all of the bloggies that I've been gone for so long. No excuse really, - but things have been hectic and I've learned that Blogging is harder than I thought. We spent some time in Grand Cayman with the Systinet team (our "first and last" Systinet President's Club) and I've been on the road about 90% before and after that. Cayman was excellent - we had a fabulous time!

Other than that, I've spent about 80% of my time in DC, as Systinet's business still continues to flourish nicely there.

I'm working on some upcoming blogs on "winning", the state of the market in our sector, an update on competitive strategies that work and ones that don't work and some fun blog entries that I've yet to think of!

I'd also like to announce that my fiance has joined the Blogsphere!

She has started a Personal Concierge business in the Sturbridge, MA area, - you can check it out at:

www.caracierge.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home